Friday, March 27, 2009

SOPHIE'S CHOICE

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS.

Hey Hounders,

It's Sophie today here to tell y'all about one of my two favorite times of the day; dinner. The other one, of course, is breakfast. Because I'm on my super diet I eat the same stuff for breakfast and dinner. There may not be a lot of variety, or even a lot of food (the diet thing) but it is definitely YUMMY-YUM-YUM. I can hardly stand it when dad starts heating up my vegetables and gravy (low cal); and I can hardly wait when he scoops out my Purina OM kibble and pours it into my bowl. The anticipation is too much for me when he pours the veggies (string beans and carrots), hot water and gravy on top of the kibble. By this time I'm usually dancing and sometimes woofing. Oh! It is so divine. I can't really describe how good it is when dad picks up my bowl and starts walking it over to my feeding place. Gosh, I'm feeling faint just thinking about it. I'm gonna lay down now. Whew. - Sophie
COME AND GET IT.

video



"He that lives upon hope will die fasting." - Benjamin Franklin

7 comments:

Tracey and Huffle said...

The backwards dance out of the kitchen is pretty funny Sophie!

Huffle Mawson

Joey said...

Hey Sophie! You're really good at walking backwards! That food looks delicious and nutritious.

See ya!
Joey

Gus said...

Your dad is pretty smart. He has been able to teach you to walk backward! Food and exercise at the same time!

gussie

Fred said...

Mmm....sooo hungry...

Maggie and Mitch said...

We can tell that you sure do like your meals, Sophie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Homer said...

Hey Sophie,

Your dad cooks?!?! Wow, my dad knows how to make his way to the fridge and helps himself to a couple of beers. He loves his Budweiser but he can't seem to find them in Howl land.

You don't look f*t in the video. Btw, I've heard many ladies talking about how aerobics can help you to lose weight. You might want to give it a try?

Love,
Homer

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Sophie, breakfast and dinner are my favorite times of the day too! Oh and walk time. Your dinner looks so tasty. I get that excited too. I bet we'd get along great.

Steve

PS. I liked the song you left on my last post!

FOR CHANCE, GORDON, HOMER, RADAR, SPENCER, CHANDLER, MAXDOG, LUKE & BLUE, AND SO MANY OTHERS.

National Canine Cancer Foundation

STEP UP TO ADOPT A PET

If you can, please consider opening your home to a homeless animal, preferably a dog or cat or other domesticated animal; livestock does better on farms and wild animals do better in zoos and parks. Your local Humane Society or SPCA or Animal Shelter has a wide selection of could be, should be, pets looking for new homes. If you can't adopt, perhaps you can at least become a sponsor. We'll show you how to help out Almost Heaven Golden Retriever Rescue and Sanctuary (AHGRRS) on our blog page, but you can help out any organization of your choice, but please help; contribute or volunteer.
- The Bumpass Hounds and Kitties

PLEASE HELP SPONSOR A SENIOR OR SPECIAL NEEDS GOLDEN

CAN'T ADOPT; BECOME AN ANGEL.
So many Senior and Special Needs Goldens do not find "forever homes". Many of these dogs have above average medical needs and costs, are maintained on "special" diets, or have other extraordinary needs. Your donations can be targeted towards a particular Senior or Special needs Golden Retriever. As a sponsor, you will receive updates about your "special" Golden, and will be mentioned in our quarterly newsletter as the dog's sponsor. We also accept Paypal donations. Please keep in mind that we are a non-profit organization and that your donation is fully tax-deductible. Please just write the Golden's name in the memo line of your check or Paypal submission when sponsoring a Golden Retriever.

A MUST READ FOR THE IN-THE-KNOW CAT

A MUST READ FOR THE IN-THE-KNOW CAT
Recommended by Boru; what more need we say?

TAKE THE PLEDGE

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

GORDON'S PHOTO ALBUM SLIDESHOW

Total Pageviews

BUMPASS HOUNDS PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones