Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ORDER NOW!

THE FOLLOWING IS AN UNPAID INFORMERCIAL
NOT
Hey Hounders,
It's me, Brian Boru Beau-Maine; better known as Boru or Bruisy. My underworld handle is Boogers Boru and I hang with Big Al. Anyway, I had this problem that started a few years ago. My dad sometimes eats cerael for breakfast and when he would finish I would like the remnant milk from his bowl. I really love the milk dad puts in his cereal. Problem was that shortly after drinking dad's milk I'd have to run quick to the literbox, sometimes not just once. And boy did I stink up the place. It didn't take long for mom and dad to figure out the connection. So dad's cereal milk was totally eliminate from the things I can have list. I checked the list personally and "dad's cereal milk remnants" is not on the list. One day when mom was shopping she came across this stuff named Whiskas Catmilk. She figured that it might not present the problem that the diary milk caused me. Well for some time now, every time mom or dad have cereal and Alex, Jenny or me are around they get down the Japanese Rice Bowls and give each of us some Whiskas instead of having us fight for the cereal milk remnants. And we don't have the literbox problem. We don't get Whiskas on a regular basis, only as a substitute for stealing the cereal milk. It's not very expensive and most of the pet chain stores (PetCo, PetSmart, etc) have it as well as a lot of grocery store (in the pet department). It's on regular shelves because it doesn't require refrigeration until it's opened. It has a pretty long refergeration life span. We can't guarantee that y'all will like it as much as we do, but we're just saying that it meets a specific need here among The Bumpass Kitties. I guess that this is a bonafide Boru endorsement of this particular product. I'm giving it the Boru Seal of Approval which comes with absolutely not guarantees other than I like it. Oh yeah, neither I nor any other of The Bumpass Hounds have received any money, gifts, free stuff, samples, or any other payola for freely expressing our opinion about Whiskas Catmilk. We even posted a few thing other websites that address this stuff. If you just do an internet search of "Whiskas Catmilk" you'll find that most sites like it; we sure do.
- Boru and The Bumpass Hounds and Kitties


From the Whiskas Website

8 comments:

Brodie and Ailsa said...

Hi Boru, Burtie here, thats good stuff, I bin having it since I was a kitten an I'm 11 now, she used to give it to Jessie as she couldnt drink plain milk, I only haves a little bit so mums pours its into a ice cube thingy and frezzes its for me. just takes a cube out every couple of days, Is bin an only cat for years so it would gets wasted if she didnt. its had the lactos or something taken out as we cats cant digeast it thats why some of us gets the spurts.

chicamom85 said...

I am so glad that there is something that you can have and not get a tummy ache. My Mommy does let me lick her cereal bowl milk(yum) and lucky for me I don't get a tummy ache.


licks and sniffs, Sasha

Tracey and Huffle said...

Well I am not a huge fan of milk but maybe I will get mum to buy me some. You never know.

Huffle Mawson

Penny, Poppy & Patches said...

Mmmmmmm! Sounds good! We fight over our dad's left over milk too! Fortunately, we haven't got the "trots" from it!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I'd rather chase woo around to get my khyttymilk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jan's Funny Farm said...

That solved that problem!

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Thanks for the info.. I am gonna get some of that for my kitties Josie and Laura, because I like them! They put up with me, so they deserve it.
your pal, Morgan

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

My mom bought some of that Cat Milk stuff for my Missouri grandma's new kitty. (I guess that would be my feline aunt?) She likes it (the cat, not my mom).

Meow,
Wilbur

FOR CHANCE, GORDON, HOMER, RADAR, SPENCER, CHANDLER, MAXDOG, LUKE & BLUE, AND SO MANY OTHERS.

National Canine Cancer Foundation

STEP UP TO ADOPT A PET

If you can, please consider opening your home to a homeless animal, preferably a dog or cat or other domesticated animal; livestock does better on farms and wild animals do better in zoos and parks. Your local Humane Society or SPCA or Animal Shelter has a wide selection of could be, should be, pets looking for new homes. If you can't adopt, perhaps you can at least become a sponsor. We'll show you how to help out Almost Heaven Golden Retriever Rescue and Sanctuary (AHGRRS) on our blog page, but you can help out any organization of your choice, but please help; contribute or volunteer.
- The Bumpass Hounds and Kitties

PLEASE HELP SPONSOR A SENIOR OR SPECIAL NEEDS GOLDEN

CAN'T ADOPT; BECOME AN ANGEL.
So many Senior and Special Needs Goldens do not find "forever homes". Many of these dogs have above average medical needs and costs, are maintained on "special" diets, or have other extraordinary needs. Your donations can be targeted towards a particular Senior or Special needs Golden Retriever. As a sponsor, you will receive updates about your "special" Golden, and will be mentioned in our quarterly newsletter as the dog's sponsor. We also accept Paypal donations. Please keep in mind that we are a non-profit organization and that your donation is fully tax-deductible. Please just write the Golden's name in the memo line of your check or Paypal submission when sponsoring a Golden Retriever.

A MUST READ FOR THE IN-THE-KNOW CAT

A MUST READ FOR THE IN-THE-KNOW CAT
Recommended by Boru; what more need we say?

TAKE THE PLEDGE

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

GORDON'S PHOTO ALBUM SLIDESHOW

Total Pageviews

BUMPASS HOUNDS PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones