Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BUMPY BUMPASS

I NEED A LITTLE MORE WORK
Homer J. & Jack

Hey Hounders,
Homer J. here. When we got back from Doc Witter's yesterday, dad remembered that he had forgot to tell Doc about a few other thingies that i have growing on me. Dad says that I have a few more "moles' growing on me and as long as I'm gonna be going under he'd just as soon have them all taken off. So I was re-examined up on the big bed and then brought out to the kitchen for some photos. Dad took some pictures of my "growths." I've got the big pea sized round thingie growing on my rear foot that Doc said should be removed. Then I've got a big ugly cauliflower growth on my right abdomen that is really ugly. I also have a medium sized flapper mole further forward just behind my foreleg joint and last, and least, I have a small flapper just above my left foreleg joint. Dad took picture to send to Doc. Now I have another appointment the evening before my surgery so that the staff can identify everything. I'll spend the night a week from today and have the growths removed a week from tomorrow. Click on the photos to get a better look at my problems.
- Homer J. and The Bumpass hounds and Kitties.






















10 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Maybe that means there is just more of you to love?

Seriously though, we hope you have an easy surgery!

Kat

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

What Kat pawed!

Here's to all of it going smoothly!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Huffle Mawson said...

Oh Homer J, I hope your surgery goes well!

Maggie and Mitch said...

Our paws are crossed that surgery goes smoothly for you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Gus said...

Sorry we missed the original post on the crah visit. Can you tell me how you guys get two RMHB doubles EACH and Teka and I only get to split a single steakburger? I need some help down here!

Srsly, we hope the surgeries go well...and that you use the recuperation period to get spoiled some more.

gussie

Tank said...

Dear Homer - did you really approve of Dad posting all these pictures on your blog for the whole world to see? Tell you what, next time he has something not quite right... a mole, a pimple, a few age spots, be sure and take a close-up picture for the blog. He'll get the message.

Good luck with the surgery. I'll keep my paws crossed that all goes well.

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Wow that is a lot of work - we will be sending you lots of purrs and prayers on the day of surgery so that it goes well!

JackDaddy said...

I think your goodness may be leaking! :)

Bob said...

Homer we have our paws crossed that all goes well. Be sure to tell you Dad to keep us informed.

Homer said...

Hello to the other Homer who lives in America,

Best of luck to the surgery. Please keep us inform of your status ok?

Love,

Homer in Italy

FOR CHANCE, GORDON, HOMER, RADAR, SPENCER, CHANDLER, MAXDOG, LUKE & BLUE, AND SO MANY OTHERS.

National Canine Cancer Foundation

STEP UP TO ADOPT A PET

If you can, please consider opening your home to a homeless animal, preferably a dog or cat or other domesticated animal; livestock does better on farms and wild animals do better in zoos and parks. Your local Humane Society or SPCA or Animal Shelter has a wide selection of could be, should be, pets looking for new homes. If you can't adopt, perhaps you can at least become a sponsor. We'll show you how to help out Almost Heaven Golden Retriever Rescue and Sanctuary (AHGRRS) on our blog page, but you can help out any organization of your choice, but please help; contribute or volunteer.
- The Bumpass Hounds and Kitties

PLEASE HELP SPONSOR A SENIOR OR SPECIAL NEEDS GOLDEN

CAN'T ADOPT; BECOME AN ANGEL.
So many Senior and Special Needs Goldens do not find "forever homes". Many of these dogs have above average medical needs and costs, are maintained on "special" diets, or have other extraordinary needs. Your donations can be targeted towards a particular Senior or Special needs Golden Retriever. As a sponsor, you will receive updates about your "special" Golden, and will be mentioned in our quarterly newsletter as the dog's sponsor. We also accept Paypal donations. Please keep in mind that we are a non-profit organization and that your donation is fully tax-deductible. Please just write the Golden's name in the memo line of your check or Paypal submission when sponsoring a Golden Retriever.

A MUST READ FOR THE IN-THE-KNOW CAT

A MUST READ FOR THE IN-THE-KNOW CAT
Recommended by Boru; what more need we say?

TAKE THE PLEDGE

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

GORDON'S PHOTO ALBUM SLIDESHOW

Total Pageviews

BUMPASS HOUNDS PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones