Sunday, March 18, 2012

I LOVE PIE


 PIE CHARTS THAT IS.
 
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Hey Hounders,
NAFOD Gracie here with the (thankfully) last installment of "graphics for life."  One of the things that the Bumpass Hounds love in life is pie, especially Jubal.  So I've decided to end my little graphics mini-series with a selection of pertinent pie charts.  I think that they're called pie charts because they look like one of the pies that mom buys in the store (she only bakes "real" pies at Thanksgiving).  
One of mom's favorite TV shows is CSI (not to be confused with NCIS).  She seldom misses it.  So naturally I've had to sit through a whole lot of blood & guts on the tube (she also watches Criminal Minds) on Wednesday nights. All that TV time hasn't gone to waste though.  Here's a graphic pie chart depiction of what I've learned:



I'M SINKING
Mom must have every Beatles album ever recorded.  She has the vinyl records (?) from the ages of antiquity and then had to go buy them on CD when they stopped making record players.  As I've sat on mom's office PC keyboard while avoiding being pushed or hit I've gotten to enjoy just about every Beatles song ever conceived.  Here again, this time has not been wasted.  I've carefully analyzed all the lyrics and now I'm sure that I could compose a #1 hit should Paul & Ringo decide to record together just one last time.  Here's what I've determined are the keys:
 

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE,
A good friend of mom's got married not too long ago and mom and dad were invited to the wedding ceremony.   I was talking to dad about it it and during our conversation I discovered that dads don't really like going to these wedding things, he implied it's kinda like wanting to have a vasectomy, whatever that is.  Anyway I've put together a graphic pie chart depiction of why dads go to weddings:


YEAH, I"M GUARDING
THE DOG BISCUITS

Well, that's it.  I've come to the end of my allotted segnment of posts with which to dazzle and razzle you with my knowledge of the graphic view of life.  I hope it hasn't been too boring and at least somewhat educational.  I have no idea who's up next or what they'll be spouting off about.  Have a Navy day.
GRACIE (TBH+K)

2 comments:

Gus said...

Miss Gracie: We have enjoyed your skills with various styles of charts, and appreciate that you have shared your wisdom.

gussie n teak

Sheila and Bob said...

You have been very informative and we have enjoyed you sharing all that important information with us.


Hamish & Sophie

FOR CHANCE, GORDON, HOMER, RADAR, SPENCER, CHANDLER, MAXDOG, LUKE & BLUE, AND SO MANY OTHERS.

National Canine Cancer Foundation

STEP UP TO ADOPT A PET

If you can, please consider opening your home to a homeless animal, preferably a dog or cat or other domesticated animal; livestock does better on farms and wild animals do better in zoos and parks. Your local Humane Society or SPCA or Animal Shelter has a wide selection of could be, should be, pets looking for new homes. If you can't adopt, perhaps you can at least become a sponsor. We'll show you how to help out Almost Heaven Golden Retriever Rescue and Sanctuary (AHGRRS) on our blog page, but you can help out any organization of your choice, but please help; contribute or volunteer.
- The Bumpass Hounds and Kitties

PLEASE HELP SPONSOR A SENIOR OR SPECIAL NEEDS GOLDEN

CAN'T ADOPT; BECOME AN ANGEL.
So many Senior and Special Needs Goldens do not find "forever homes". Many of these dogs have above average medical needs and costs, are maintained on "special" diets, or have other extraordinary needs. Your donations can be targeted towards a particular Senior or Special needs Golden Retriever. As a sponsor, you will receive updates about your "special" Golden, and will be mentioned in our quarterly newsletter as the dog's sponsor. We also accept Paypal donations. Please keep in mind that we are a non-profit organization and that your donation is fully tax-deductible. Please just write the Golden's name in the memo line of your check or Paypal submission when sponsoring a Golden Retriever.

A MUST READ FOR THE IN-THE-KNOW CAT

A MUST READ FOR THE IN-THE-KNOW CAT
Recommended by Boru; what more need we say?

TAKE THE PLEDGE

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

GORDON'S PHOTO ALBUM SLIDESHOW

Total Pageviews

BUMPASS HOUNDS PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones